Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Levi Johnston Speaks Out On His Recent Custody Battle Victory & Encourages Dads To 'Never Stop Fighting'



In response to the drama surrounding Johnston's ongoing custody battle with Bristol Palin over Tripp Johnston, the dad wrote a thoughtful message updating fans on the situation. The note
definitely cleared up where L.J. stands on child support and his current relationship with Bristol.
 Essentially, the Alaskan is thrilled over a judge's February 11 ruling denying Palin's motion for him to pay $66,000 dollars in backed child support. Not only did Levi say this high figure was impossible
due to his income as an electrician, he also revealed he has been successfully making reasonable payments since Tripp's 2008 birth.
Take a look at the outdoorsman's touching post below:

Levi Johnston
 
I have been getting a lot of inquiries about recent articles and headlines in the news. I have been asked what I think and while I would rather not have my words twisted in an interview I have decided to post a little statement on here.
I'm so happy to have my son in my life, and to put all of this back in forth in the courts behind me.
It might have taken me 7 years and cost me around $100,000 in lawyer fees, spread out among 3 different lawyers, as well as a lot of patience, but it was all worth it.
I'm happy now to be successfully co-parenting.
Although I do owe some back child support, altogether I have paid $50,000 in child support for Tripp, which is $600 a month, since Tripp's birth so at the end of the day I know I have worked hard to meet my obligations as a father.
Despite what some have heard I've always been there for him, and I go to almost every school event that I can and spend all of my free time with my kids.
Right now life is really looking up for our family.
And I want to say that even though fathers in this country don't usually have the upper hand in court, I encourage every father to never give up on fighting to keep their kids in their life.
It's always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment